On Monday November 14th the Geneva important watch sale of Christies will be held at the Hotel Des Bergues. The team of Christie’s did a great job finding some serious rare and nice examples for their sale. Besides the normal offers, Christie’s is honoring the Patek Philippe Nautilus for it’s 40th anniversary with a special sale dedicated to this iconic model designed my master brain Gerald Genta. But before I show you some highlight from that sale, I like to start with the vintage Rolex offers on sale.
- Stainless steel black dialed Rolex Ref 2508 with olive shaped pushers. The same Christie’s sold a similar example with serial number 037651 for a steady CHF 341.000 last year at their May 2015 sale in Geneva, following this link to the auction.
- Next is this legendary Rolex Big Crown Ref 6200 thats estimated conservatively for $100-150.000,= and for sure will go higher.
- Following is the 18K Ref 6241 Rolex Paul Newman estimated at $200-300.000=
- Logically the same will happen with the following rare Rolex, UAE Daytona ref 6263, estimated at $ 180-250.000
- Next is this pink gold Rolex Ref 6036 Killy with an estimate of $ 180-280K and certainly will hit that number..
- Amazing to see how populair the normal Paul Newmans have become. Prices have tripled in like 5-6 years to an impressive estimate of 120-180K for following Ref 6239….
- Seems like they never go up although these are very rare to find in honest condition. For a cheap 25-30K it’s estimated now..
- Next is another heavily patinated vintage Rolex. A Ref 6062 “Stelline” in yellow gold estimated at 150-250.000,=
- A yellow gold Rolex Killy Ref 6036 is estimated at 60-100K….
- A Militart Rolex Ref 5513 estimated at $100-150.000,= are much sought after when full spec and correct matching case…
- A nice full gold Rolex Daytona Ref 6265 estimated at 60-90K…
- A Ref 6239 with 2 dials and papers for $30-40.000,=
- An excotic Rolex Day Date with green stella and red Oman on the dial and case back for starting $ 60-90.000,=
- Very difficult to find these first Daytona’s in great condition, here’s one thats so so judging from the lume color and estimated at $60-90.000,=
- A full gold Rolex Daytona Ref 6239 with black dial estimated at $50-80.000,=…
- A gold Ref 6105 Datejust with rare diamond index dial estimated at $50-80.000,=
- A more modern Rolex ref 16520 signed Tiffany is estimated at $40-80.000,=
- A Panerai Ref 3646 Type C estimated at $50-80.000,=
- Yet another mostly Rolex built Panerai Ref 3646 Type B estimated at $60-90.000,=
- A rare TOG ref 6202 and a populair blueberry GTM master are coming hop for sale…
- A tropical Ref 6239 estimated at $50-80.000,=
- Then up to the Patek Philippe lots, some real stunners are coming up for sale, more rare examples then we see with Rolex…
- The gold Ref 565 above and the luminous steel 565 below always sell high. Simple waterproof time only are so cool!…
- Then this marvelous Two Tone Sector dialed with pulsometer Ref 130 estimated 150-300K with will go high…
- Nice Ref 2438/1 second serie Patek Philippe ” property of an important asian privat collector” is estimated at 280-500K……
- The looks of following ref 2508 on the straight end oyster bracelet is just marvelous. Estimate is as well, 80-140K!
- Next is this Ref 1463 waterproof steel chronograph sold by Gübelin is coming for sale,e stimated at 300 to a steady 500K…
- Compared to the steel, this gold is a real steal, estimated at ‘only’ 100-150K…
- Pink Pulsometer ref 1579 is estimated at only $60-70.000,=….
- Heavily patinated cased PPC ref 2499 3rd serie is estimated as much as the steel 1463 above, also 300-500K…
- Then a Sky Moon ref 5002P with an estimate of 900K to 1.5 million…..
- Lovely AP chrono ref 46’540 is coming up for sale estimated at 150-250K…
- A piece unique AP minute repeater Ref 3207 estimated at $250-500K…..
- Then some examples for the Christies 40th anniversary Patek Philippe Nautilus sale….
- Oman gold ref 3700 estimated at $200-400.000,=….
- And the start lot, the platinum gold Nautilus, possible unique ref 3700/031 estimated at $500-800.000,=…
- And last but not least, from a great project of watch lovers that put together with Pucci a new matchbook called “Fero”…
If you want to have some more detailed information, contact the specialist in Geneva Watch Department.
Head of Department, Senior Specialist
Tel:+41 22 319 17 19
International Senior Specialist
Tel:+41 (0)22 319 1723
Marcello de Marco
Tel:+41 22 319 17 62